Thursday, June 7, 2012

May 21st, 2012 {no one needs to worry. fan's knows how to give birth}


Dear people who i used to write to from a different place than then place that i'm a writing from now,
so i have some news. "oh what’s your news michael? did you do anything exciting this week?" oh no perfectly orchestrated imaginary voice i din't do anything too exiting. you know just the usual like eating breakfast, made some jokes about bubbles and elephants that blow and them, oh and what else. I'M WHITEWASH DISTRICT LEADER TRAINING. sewaderplaegadleshnia!!!!!!! (this is how i shout in surprise and excitement when i am imitating an ewok that eats way to many protein shakes)
yes yes it is true i have left yonder fair land of epsom after spending an amazing six months with them even more amazing people that reside there and have moved to yonder province (see i can say that because it actually is a province) of staines. my new companion is absolutely amazing. i'm going to have to tell you guys a brief story about when i we were assigned together. see how they do assignments in this mission is in a process called the sorting hat. (because were in england it's pretty clever) where all the trainers and all the new missionaries all go together into a big room. where the new missionaries then stand up and introduce themselves to the trainers. so during this process when we were all standing there nervously trying to receive revelation about which missionary we would be assigned to train elder pond (who is my new companion btw) and said for what his hobbies are that he enjoys serving others. at which point i leaned over to another missionary and said "well he's going to do well". then much to my surprise President Shamo called my name to train the missionary that i had just been complimentarily been predicting the future in behalf of. i was all like WaHO! and he was all like HEY! and i was like WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT! and then we went on to travel to the new area of assignment that we are now currently residing in>? the new area seems to be fantastic the ward even more so. it's been kinda crazy so far because the last missionaries had a lot of appointments already set up so we've been trying to figure out how to get around so that we won't miss anyone but so far we have been able to avoid (mostly) all harm or incident. i don't have much time now but i will be sure to inform you guys of all the misadventure me and my new companion have and will be getting up to in this land of staines. until then take care, (or in jonathan's case take car), keep being alive, and brush your teeth at least twice a day.

with love
Elder Jarman

ps. this is a shout out to all those that enjoy to shout!

pps. my new address is
12 viridian court
Ashford Road
Fetham, Middlesex
TW13 4SD
for all those that are interested

ppps. the secret is breathing :)

her are pictures from that camera that i took them with!

number 1 a picture of me with my President and Sister Shamo an my new companion!!!!
dos a picture of my call home
three the classic walk away
dontaclioshamanda (welch) from left to right (my brother, my father, me, and my son!





No comments:

Post a Comment