Thursday, June 7, 2012

February 29th, 2012 {transfer day}

so today is transfer day and both me and elder day are staying here so our
p-day basically got changed to wednesday. so i decided to send you some
pictures!
enjoy

with love
elder jarman


so the pictures are in this order

1. me about to eat my first kebab or, as they say here, about to be
kebaptised 2. a completely frozen pond 3. me on a completely frozen pond 4.
me and elder day on a pond that is frozen 5. this is a picture of my zone on
zone p-day (see if you can spot elder folkerson!) he's the ap by the way 6.
this is a picture of my district 7. the temple as reflected in a pond in the
grounds 8. me in front of the temple at night (i'm not sure if you can see
me.
9. me messing around with the setting on my camera while simultaneosly
proving to you that i do in fact write in my journal 10. the biggest guitar
shop in southern englang (creatively named "guitar guitar"
11.this one is of me heroically pushing a shopping cart while intently
focusing on the middle distance







while viewing these photos please take the time to imagine a heroic and at
the same time comedic tune that plays melodically and accents each image to
make them seem a lot more cool than they ever could be.
if you have trouble wiht this excercise instead, make annie sing the above
mentioned melody.










No comments:

Post a Comment